Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Waiting

So it seems that I'm always waiting on other people to make up their minds before I can figure out the direction my life is going to go in.

Sometimes I think people just don't come to a decision or tell me the decision they've made because they know it won't work out favorably for them, and they want to keep things under wraps in their own heads because it gives them control over the situation.

The problem with this is that I'm waiting around for them to make up their minds...I'm waiting around..for 2 months.

Isn't 2 months long enough to make a decision on if you want to continue something or not? Or do you just not want to tell me what you want to do because it would then mean that I'm not part of your life at all? I hate being "stuck in the middle" because its where I feel like I'm at right now, and its an uncomfortable place to be.

I have a feeling that sometime in the near future someone I'm very close to won't be in my life anymore....its sad really.

No comments: