Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's been a while..

The last time I wrote I was fairly new to my chosen industry and it was autumn and just starting to get cold out. Currently I've started working at a new job and I've been there for 2 months now, I'm really enjoying it and I think it was just the change I needed career-wise. I live in Minnesota though, and its winter, and its been so bitter cold you can basically feel your skin burn when you go outside. I've honestly had moments I've thought my fingers were going to fall off.

As far as my personal life goes, I'm still single, very single. In the past couple months this hasn't been bothering me so much. Alas, in about 2 weeks comes the dreaded Valentines day. When I was growing up and in high school it never really bugged me that I was single on this romantic day. The past few years though I haven't been single for it. So this is the first year in my adult life I have to deal with valentines day alone. I'm actually sort of scared, and I have a feeling its really going to be a hard day for me. Hell, I'll be completely honest and say the thought of it even makes me tear up.  I guess I'll just have to see how it goes, and maybe I'll just have to get wasted and find some fellow single friends (Do I even really have any anymore?) and go out and find something fun and interesting to do.

No comments: