Saturday, October 6, 2007
Decision Making
So I've been told on various occasions that I'm a very indecisive person. When it comes down to it though I think I'm absolutely not. I think other people tend to make my decisions for me. I don't mean necessarily telling me exactly what to say. People really try to sway me into one direction because its obvious that if I go with another they'll be upset over it...Yet they tell me I have to choose. Or when I do make a flat out decision it will in some way get denied. So perhaps this is why I have shitty decision making skills? Maybe its because my decisions are never "right" for other people. I put so me emphasis on keeping others happy with what I choose that I'm always afraid of choosing the wrong thing, and to be honest there are plenty of times I haven't even gone with the choice I completely wanted. I feel like all of the important decisions in my life were pushed on me by other people. Am I ever going to live my life and do the things that I really want to? And be happy doing them, without feeling like I've let someone down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment